MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, September 10, 2015

New Kit: ACROSS THE GALAXY (and it's my birthday, too!)

When I was six years old (and my younger brother was four), my Dad took us to the local movie theater.  As the lights dimmed, and the opening music sounded off, he leaned over and started whispering the scrolling text to us:  A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

There began my love for Star Wars.  Nearly 40 years, 6 movies (and counting), and many action figures, ships, and creatures later, I STILL love this saga!  I have created a tribute kit called 
Across the Galaxy.

If you have a little Jedi or Sith in your family, then this will be the perfect kit to scrap those memories.


You can be sure I'll be using this kit to scrap my SW memories... For example, in 1980, I was Yoda for Halloween (little brother was Boba Fett):

Fast Forward to 2008, I'm Yoda AGAIN with Husband as The Emperor and kids as Clone Troopers.

And these aren't the only photos of me or my brother in Star Wars-themed costumes.  We've got years of these! :)

To inspire you, here are some LAYOUTS created with this galactic kit!

by Connie & by Lisa
  

by Kristine
  

  


Today is also my BIRTHDAY!  You have just two days left to take advantage of the 43% OFF sale that occurring at all of my stores:


Even this newest "Across the Galaxy" Kit qualifies for this sale!

Come join my MagsGraphics Gallery Showcase group and show off your layouts!  I can't wait to see them!

:) Darth Magius

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags