MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Sunday, October 11, 2015

New! FOOTBALL FEVER Collection!

Let's get ready to R U M B L E ... !!!

I'm so excited to share my latest collection with you!  Whether you gather for Pee-Wee football, those Friday Night High School Lights, Saturday College Games, or Pro Ball, you'll be able to use this "FOOTBALL FEVER" series to scrap those pigskin memories.  Take a look at the complete collection; I'm really pleased with how it turned out!



  


  

This collection is available and on sale at all of my stores:

My Creative Team worked their magic and created some beautiful layouts with this collection:

I've got a FREE Word Art for you - You can download it below:

Please stop by one of my stores, and pick up this awesome collection.  Looking forward to seeing your layouts!

--> Coming Up Next...
1.  A new kit and FREEBIE as part of the SNP Blog Train on October 15th!
2.  A NEWSLETTER FREEBIE TRAIN for DSD.  Make sure you subscribe to my Newsletter!

:) Mags

1 comment:

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags