MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Black Friday Weekends Starts.... NOW!

Happy Thanksgiving, my scrappy friends!  Spending time with your family and friends this Thanksgiving is the most important part of the weekend.  To make it easier for you to shop when it's convenient for YOU, I've set my sales at all stores to last from today through Cyber Monday.  ALL of my products are 50% OFF at all stores!



Shop This Way:

Of course, most of my older kits are available, but here's a snapshot of all of the kits I released in 2015 (so far!):


Stay tuned to my Blog, Facebook Page, and Gallery Group for bonus coupons and giveaways too. 

Happy, Happy Thanksgiving
to you and yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags