MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, November 5, 2015

DSD Celebration Day 2

Day 2 ...

It's DAY 2 of Digital Scrapbook Weekend!  Today, the SNP Designers are releasing a HUGE Collection called "In The Know."  While some portions of this collection were released in the Designers' newsletters, there are a great many parts that can be found on FB pages, in FB Groups, or on Blogs.


The complete LIST of places to visit is HERE.


My Freebie can be found in my Gallery Showcase Group on Facebook:

(If you missed Part 1 that went out in my newsletter today, you can still get it - because I'll re-post it in another newsletter later this weekend.  But that's your last chance, so be sure to sign up!)


Now it's time to take advantage of the great sales at all of my stores!  Shop early... You get 50% off until Nov. 7th, then 40% off on the 8th-9th!

See you tomorrow for Day 3 of fun!
:) Mags



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags