MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Time to P A R T Y... Christmas-style!

It's THAT time of year again... Time for those HOLIDAY PARTIES!  The Office Parties... the Christmas Parties... Open Houses... Block Parties... and Ugly Sweater Contests.  Fortunately for you, I have a new
CHRISTMAS PARTY KIT!



This bright and festive kit is packed full of merriment and sparkles; your layouts will be just as spectacular!  

Shop This Way:


Need some INSPIRATION?
Here are some layouts by my scrappy friends...

by Lisa
(using a template by Kate Hadfield)

by Kristine
(using a template by Fran B. Designs)

Want to win this kit?  I'm giving away a copy in my Gallery Showcase Group.  Come join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags