MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, February 19, 2016

Medieval Fun & Freebies

Yesterday, my newest OF KNIGHTS and DRAGONS released at all of my stores!  One cool thing about this new set is that it matches my WIZARD WORLD Collection so you can mix-n-match elements and papers between them as well as use the Wizard World Alphas in your medieval layouts!


 

Two of my CT members have some matching GOODIES for you as well as a fun tutorial on making your own ALPHA/TITLE.

CORI, the Cluster Queen, has created these beautiful CLUSTERS for you.  They are available in my Gallery Group for a limited time.  (Not on Facebook?  Make sure you are subscribed to my newsletter so you can snag them there.)
  Sorry, this freebie has expired.


LISA, from The Cherry On Top is giving away a QUICK PAGE on her blog from the beautiful layout she created with my kit.  She also has a TUTORIAL for you on how to create you own TITLES/WORD ART (like the title used on this layout).

I've got some matching Album Templates for this kit loading into the MyMemories Store.  Stay tuned!  And be sure to scroll back to the previous post where this kit was introduced for a cute FRAME FREEBIE from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags