MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Sunday, May 1, 2016

New Collection: ONE EXTRAORDINARY LIFE


I'm so excited to bring you this new collection at Scraps-N-Pieces!!  ONE EXTRAORDINARY LIFE is THE collection you'll want to scrap all of those extra-special moments!  Scrap the things that take your breath away... that bring you joy... that make you smile.  Each pack is just $1.00 from May 1st-7th so NOW is the BEST time to buy it!

 

 

My Creative Team made some beautiful layouts with this collection!  Take a look:


Cori created some gorgeous CLUSTERS for you!  These are exclusive to my NEWSLETTER - I'll be sending them out in my next one!  You'll also want to be subscribed to the Newsletter because there will be some exclusive FREEBIES posted there for iNSD Weekend, and you won't want to miss those!

Can't wait to see what EXTRAORDINARY Moments you scrap with my latest kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags