MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, October 1, 2016

DSD Fun Continues & 2 NEW COLLECTIONS!

The DSD Fun continues at all of my stores!  You still have time to take adavantage of the 50% OFF sales - INcluding Bundles and Commercial Use!


Shop This Way:


I also have TWO new collections that released today.  Take a look!

Packs from the PUMPKIN CARVING Collection are just $1.00 each at SNP!  

These make some FUN layouts:


This kit is reminiscent of those Halloween crafts you find at craft fairs, and each pack is 50% OFF at Gingerscraps!

Here are some awesome louts with this kit!

I know you can make some amazing layouts with these sets too, and I can't wait to see them.

Come show off your work in my Gallery Showcase Group on Facebook!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags