MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Capturing Christmas Photo Challenge!

Hey Scrappy Friends! 

I've got a fun challenge for you!!  Take time this season from the hustle and bustle of shopping and scrambling to scrap your favorite holiday memories... Come join my Capturing Christmas Photo Challenge!



12 Layouts due by Jan. 2nd - You can do it!  
ALL participants get a prize from me - and one lucky duck will get a $10 GC to magsgraphics.com!

Need some Christmas Kits?
Oh, I have MANY!
(Most are available at MagsGraphics & MyMemories - some are currently exclusive to Gingerscraps or Scraps-N-Pieces - feel free to shop around.)


     
  
 

I can't wait to see what you make!  Come join the fun in my Gallery Showcase Group!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags