MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentine's Day Deals!

Happy Valentine's Day!  I have two of my favorite love-themed collections for you today - Each are just $1.99 in all of my stores. 

Especially you is not just perfect for Valentine's Day - it's the best series for showing anyone in your life just how amazing, creative, and loved they are.  

My Sweetie is one fun and LOVE-ly kit - it makes beautiful layouts of your loved ones.


My Memories

Gingerscraps

Scraps-N-Pieces

MagsGraphics


Here are some LAYOUTS using these kits!




What can YOU make with these kits?  Snag them up and see - The prices last Tuesday AND Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags