MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, October 9, 2017

$2 Tuesday - October 10th




I've got two more FUN kits for you today!  The COUNTRY HALLOWEEN Kit was inspired by all of the local craft shows that show up in the fall.  I created elements that reminded me of various crafts I've seen.  MOTOR MAYHEM is for your 4-wheeling adventures.  Cooler weather means a perfect day is ahead for your racing fun!



Find these at all of my stores:

MY MEMORIES

MAGSGRAPHICS



Take a look at some layouts that use these Kits!


Now it's your turn!
Come show off your layouts in my Gallery Showcase Group!

:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags