MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Break Out The Hot Glue Gun... It's time for a CRAFTY CHRISTMAS!

Hey Crafty Friends!  You are going to LOVE December's new collection at Gingerscraps!  Break out the glitter and hot glue guns because this new series is for preserving the fun photos of your crafty, holiday creations.  When my kids were little, they made their own holiday gifts for friends and family... Here are some pictures from over the years...



If you have some of the same kinds of photos, then this new collection is not to be missed!  It's 50% off until December 5th, exclusively at Gingerscraps!

CRAFTY CHRISTMAS

It's packed with craft supplies, foam and wood-like elements, and great textures.  Take a look at what my Creative Team did with this set:

I've got a little WORD ART FREEBIE for you.  You can download it here for 5 days; after that, it will only be in my Gallery Showcase Group on Facebook!


I hope you'll share your crafty creations in the Gingerscraps Gallery and in my Gallery Showcase Group.  I'd LOVE to see them!

1 comment:

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags