MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, April 5, 2018

You Won't Want to DODGE This New Kit!

Hey Scrappy Friends - 
I've got a new sporty collection for you called DODGEBALL FOR ALL!  I know that's a pretty specific theme, but my high schooler plays dodgeball with his Youth Group so I needed a kit for my own scrapping.  I hope you can use it too - Take a look:


This collection is 30% OFF at all stores:


Here are some LAYOUTS using this set:

 


I've got TWO freebies for you.  One is available in my Gallery Showcase Group:

Sorry, this freebie is no longer available.

And one was created by my friend, Andrea, and can be downloaded directly below:

Sorry, this freebie is no longer available.

I hope you'll snag up this collection and show off your layouts!

:) Mags

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the fun Dodgeball freebies.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags